Monday, March 19, 2012

Journal covers

I made these Wildcat composition book covers by trial and error.


 I like how they turned out, and they were definitely worth the time and energy it took to make them.



  Personal and fun accessories like these help make any task more bearable - even enjoyable!   They've been used for:  gifts (choreography journals for the dance team leaders), Important Info "bible" for my kidlet when they first moved out, my own monthly budget record, and recently for one or two of my lucky students for their composition or journals.

More detailed examples of the process for both a larger, spiral bound journal and the smaller, composition type of booklet (this one has several pockets and is by far my favorite):








   
        


Composition book covers:










Hmmm....  maybe I should turn this picture right-side-up?

No comments:

Post a Comment